Saturday, August 11, 2012

Day 29

I've decided I'm going to start a collection of cancer awareness hats. The baseball caps with logos and such on them. I ordered and received my first one this week, the burgundy ribbon for Myeloma awareness. It's a plain khaki cap. I'm not sure I want to overdo it with t-shirts and stuff. I think the caps will do it.

I have now taken at least one dose of all the medicines this week. We're going full-blast this coming week. Two appointments on Monday, two on Tuesday and one on Thursday. I got the newest capsules on Friday. It's pretty potent stuff I guess; I had to get it shipped to me directly from the manufacturer. This medicine came with a whole lot of literature, handling instructions, dosage, side effects, etc. Maybe I'll start glowing in the dark!

Onward and upward and sideways.

No comments: