Thursday, October 11, 2012

Looking A Little Ahead

One thing I've always liked about an online blog is that it is a permanent record of thoughts. I can look back at any time I've written and have an idea of how I was feeling or what I was thinking at the time.

Today, at 9 AM, I'm going in for an evaluation of how the chemotherapy is working on me. If things are great, then the next step will be to prepare for the stem cell transplant. If things aren't there yet, we'll resume the medicines. Either result is good, but in my mind I'm looking at the transplant scenario. I've been very optimistic to this point with everything that has happened, so I won't be disappointed if we're not quite there yet. It will just be a matter of time.

It will just be nice to know how I was feeling right now.

No comments: