Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April Already

I'm feeling a lot more like myself lately, but it still comes and goes. I'm having good days, great days, not so great and just flat-out bad days. I'm lucky in one respect: while I don't speak to the doctor often, when I do, he listens, empathizes and provides remedies or relief.

My only problems are mostly to be expected. I have a low hemoglobin count, as well as a low red blood cell count. My white count is still low as well, but these numbers haven't had the time to make a comeback. I'm the type of guy, if you tell me that my problems are part of the process and I just have to deal with them, that's what I do. I take my medicines and suck it up. The good thing about my doctor is, he relieves what it's possible to relieve, but tells me what can't be relieved. Make sense?


Got a new hat from my friend Cassie. I have another one around here somewhere, so when I find it I'll share a pic of that one too. Not easy finding "Multiple Myeloma Awareness" gear actually. Breast cancer stuff has become a cottage industry, but MM still needs some work. Maybe when I'm better.

Appetite is coming back. Slowly but surely. That means there's potential for a food shortage on the East Coast.

No comments: