Thursday, April 11, 2013

62 Months: Movies

I've got a lot of time on my hands now, at least for a while. There's not a lot that I'm permitted to do, so I sit around for a few hours each day looking for movies to watch on TV. I've got the DVR, so when I find pictures I'd like to see, I record them. I've been building a collection of some of my all-time favorites, and when the occasional "blues" hit me, I load up one of my go-to flicks to relax with.

Here are some of the films I consider my favorites:




Apollo 13 never fails to lift the spirits. It's worth the time just to see the ending alone!


Great Story. GREAT story. This one makes you believe in miracles.

I love this movie. Kinda old-fashioned romance story. Makes you feel like there is love out there somewhere, right? And lord knows I'm such an Alyssa Milano groupie.


OK, maybe not what you'd consider a cheer-up movie, but man it's still fun to watch.


If you've not had the chance to watch this Beatles documentary, it's such a great tribute to George Harrison. Good for the spirits, for sure.


This one puts a smile on my face every time. Not usually my style, but there is some serious talent on display in this flick.


Good for some real belly laughs. This movie has some funny people in it. Alyssa Milano and Nicky Whelan are part of the cast. That's worth the price of admission.

Well that's not all of them, but I don't want to push my luck here. I'd love to hear some of your favorites. Maybe I could add a few of them to my list.

No comments: