Friday, November 1, 2013

62 Months: Miracles?

Im at a point in my life where I need a couple of miracles. I won't spend a lot of time rehashing the troubles. I'm just in the unique position where cancer is the very least of my problems. 

Imagine that.

Things are going ok with my recovery. I've had a few minor setbacks, and all they've done is allow me to see how incredibly astute my medical team is. They take care of me. It's going to be a few months more for things to be ok, but the medical stuff is the easy part.

The rest of the world is what I'm up against. So, yeah, I really need a couple of miracles. If you pray, send good vibes, cross your fingers, or whatever, see what you can do please?

I'm one of those people who can say, "I never saw this coming."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crossing, praying, sending positivity, wishing and hoping for the miracle you need, now and always.

Laree xxx