Thursday, December 20, 2012

Boring!

I sat and looked at my blog tonight and I realized what a boring writer I am. I guess I am trying too hard to write really profound things.

I guess the biggest problem I have is that there really isn't anything profound going on in my life. I'm getting through the treatments, and I am honestly not feeling too badly these days.

I have an appointment with a radiologist on Friday. My leg bones are really mashed up and giving me a lot of trouble. I don't know if you call them lesions  or tumors, but whatever they are they are very active. The doctor seems to think that radiation will help alleviate some of the discomfort, so I'm all for that.

Life has been pretty good for me these days and when I see patients with other kinds of cancer, I realize that I am not too bad off.

My appetite has been out of control, which is a good thing. I've been struggling to maintain weight.  I guess I'll just have to keep eating!

I am going to try and liven things up in here from now on. Stay tuned!

No comments: