Monday, January 7, 2013

Odd occurrence

Tonight I can't sleep. I'm actually scared for the first time since I was diagnosed. My life span is shortening significantly because of a number of factors. But what's scaring me is the fact that I might not have enough time to get some things done.

The pain is quite bearable and manageable for me. I see so many people who are so worse off than I am. My bones in the legs are giving me trouble, swelling, some pain but mostly just unsteady. I've been Informed that I have chromosome 17 delete and this going to complicate things a little. I'll need two transplants now instead of one. My doctors, at my request, are being very forthcoming and honest with me. 62 months is looking more and more appropriate as my story's title, haha.

I just have so much to do. I want to have some sort of vacation with my kids, just us. I want to see my friend Cassie and her baby. I want to hang out in my friend Emily for a few days In Indiana. I also want to spend time with my Janice out in Indiana as well. I owe Emily and Cassie some meals and some foot massages lol. I always pay my bets off!

But honestly, tonight I'm just wimpy and scared.

No comments: